Monday, April 19, 2010

weekend whoop!

I know I'm fairly inconsistent with this stuff, but oh well. I try. :)

Whoops! are good and tsss...'s are bad.

Friday night was my first night back to work in a while (tsss) cause I had an entire week off (whoop!) because of recitals and school and SAI stuff. It was really hectic since it was friday (tsss), but NOT as hectic as during Lent so WAY awesome (whoop!).

Saturday I worked morning/afternoon shift which starts at 11 am so I got to sleep in (whoop!) and I was working To-Go's, which were not very busy so I spent most of my time bagging lemon wedges (not sure what to label this... neither good or bad. meh?) After I got off I ate lunch with three of my work pals (whoop!) and headed home. I had planned on attending 3 birthdays that night but I couldn't make it to San Marcos cause of issues, didn't have the time to attend anything downtown, and the last was cancelled (tsss)- and she's my roommate. Ended up watching a few disks of SUPERNATURAL (WHOOOOOOOP!) and then went out to eat with my roommate and a few other friends so that we could celebrate her birthday a little (whoop!), ended up watching more SUPERNATURAL afterward and got to sleep around 4 am.

Sunday I woke up later than I wanted (tsss) and didn't get a lot of things done before work (again, tsss). Then I went to work too early, had to go home and back again (tsss); work wasn't bad, we're pretty slow on Sunday nights. But this guy came in and caused major drama! He was yelling at our manager about how he ignored him a week ago and he wanted his food replaced and he waited forever... but we went back and looked at the tape and he was in the restaurant for a total of 3 minutes. So what a liar. But our manager kept his cool and handled the situation in a good manner. (whoop!) Since I got out of work I've been studying/being distracted from studying and now that it's 3 am I'm going to bed. And waking up at 8. Ew. (TSSSS)

No comments:

Post a Comment