Friday: So I didn't feel well Friday morning (tsss!) and ended up not making it to my first class, Theory 2; but went to every other class so okay. I auditioned for Fall Opera (whoop!) and felt pretty good! Then in my history class we watched an episode of I LOVE LUCY- the candy factory one (whoop!!!) I was supposed to drive to Corpus Christi that night but I was stressing out about everything I needed to get done so I stayed home and did that.
Saturday: I woke up at 5 am (tsss!) to drive to Corpus, but it was pretty fun- I went with 3 member-in-training's for SAI and helped them study. [PS- we were on our way to South Texas NATS] I semi'd, which is cool. I got back in SA around 6:00 and was able to start getting ready for our SAI All-Nighter (whoop!!). It started at 10:00 pm, and we helped our MIT's study and then they took their national test. I was up until 6:30 am- and therefore was awake for over 24 hours! (not sure what to list that... tsswhoop?)
[Saturday sort of runs into Sunday because I didn't sleep till 6:30... it still feels weird]
Sunday: I finally got to sleep and didn't get up till 5 pm (WHOOP!!) Since then I have gotten many productive things done- although cleaning the apartment was not one of them! (tsss) But grocery shopping WAS! (whoop!) Can't wait to go to bed :)
Haha, I'm glad we were both awake for an ungodly amount of time this weekend. :)
ReplyDelete