This is kinda bringing me down, but like I said I want to keep positive. A dear friend of mine I discovered was in a horrific car crash and got out fairly unhurt. That's a miracle and I thank God for keeping her and the others in the car (whom I also know from HS) alive. Obviously, my problems are not that bad.
So I'm going to list a few good things to keep spirits high:
1. I'm blonde again- and totally loving it!
2. I brought my Play Station from home so I get to play Guitar Hero all the time now.
3. We had a choir concert tonight and even though we were not excited for it... it went well! :)
4. I'll hopefully be signing a lease to move in with one of my SAI sisters soon- the place is BEAUTIFUL!
5. Dude, I love reading the titles for Facebook groups. Some of them are dumb, but some of them are HILARIOUS because they are SO. TRUE.
Roses,
Allison
I know how that goes, that's what I've been trying to do too. That's all you ever really can do when you get good news, you know? Thanks for all the good vibes you've sent our way. :)
ReplyDelete