Today I took my last final! It was in history which has been my worst subject this semester and because I didn't do so hot last year, my parents said if I did badly this year I would have to go home. Now, granted, I would not go home either way because I cannot live in that house again... I just can't. But I still didn't want to fail this class. And I didn't! So I'm very excited to not worry about that anymore.
In my last post I talked about baby Jayden, and I'm UBER PSYCHED because tomorrow I get to meet him for the first time! :) I'm also glad to see his mommy because I love her!
Now, my plans for the rest of the summer are sorta hectic. I'm driving my mom's car home on Tuesday but I'll probably go between home and here over the few free weeks I have until I have to go on a conference for the camp I'm working at this summer, and then first week of June I go to camp for staff week! I am always sort of sad to miss out on my home/college friends during the summer... but I love camp. I wouldn't trade those times for anything!
Hopefully I'll be able to keep y'all updated while at camp since we get internet in the staff lounge, but we'll see.
Anyway, that was just a quick update. Talk to ya later!
Roses!
No comments:
Post a Comment