1. I moved into my new apartment!!! :)
It is fabulous. My new rent is wonderfully lower than my last, my roommate is way less dramatic than the previous 3 (though I loved 2 of them dearly, regardless), and it's super duper cute. My mom helped us shop at Goodwill and Ross and all those nice, cheap stores. I'll post some pics as soon as I upload them to my computer.
2. School has started.
I'm really liking school so far. I dislike waking up so early (I'm at school by 7:30 am for my 8:00 am class) but other than that, things are good. I'm very busy since I am taking 15 hours, in the opera, in SAI, president of my glee club, and working a job outside of school... but I sort of thrive on busy. Lets hope I can keep it up!
3. Pretty pissed off though...
At a certain person. You know who, I've discussed the whole best friend who no longer talks to me. Well, he's friends with the PMA brothers from my school and they went to visit his chapter... and when asked if he would be ditching them the next time he came to visit San Antonio, he said "we don't even talk anymore." As if it isn't HIS choice to not be talking... um excuse me?! Now I look like the bad guy and I can't defend myself to his brothers. It's so annoying, since he made the decision to not continue our friendship... but I look like the bad person now. I'm very upset.
Yeah, so, that's what has been going on. I'm trying to figure out how to make my blog more interesting... I'm just not really good at this hahaha.
Roses!
Alli
No comments:
Post a Comment