So, the lovely Simply Valorie picked me to do this thing like a while back... but I was at camp and had no time and then forgot but now I'm doing it!

Basically, as it seems to me, I pick 5 fictional characters I would totally do (get "down and dirty" with them as Val says) and then pick 5 other people to do it. Now I don't really know 5 other people here to do it, but I'll do it for myself and Val and anyone else who reads this! :P

1. Will Hayes. Now... I don't know if I REALLY need to explain this, but I will anyway. Um... Ryan Reynolds. As a dad. Yep. That's what it comes down to. Because Ryan Reynolds is super duper attractive and boys with kids are adorable.

2. Noah Puckerman (Puck). Ohhh Lordy. Well, he's hot. Like, smokin' hot. And he can sing. Swoon. ANDDD he's Jewish. DING DING DING! These are major swoon factors.

3. Edward Cullen. Now, some people might be surprised to see him not at number one... well, as sexy and romantic and perfect he is in the books/movies... no one in real life is that perfect. So it's not his fault, it's Stephanie Meyer's. Hahahaha. :)
2 & 1. Sam and Dean Winchester. In that order. Now, we'll look separately. Sam is generally adorable/hot, has the scholarly-geek thing about him, and is freaking tall and built. Yum. Now Dean is super sexy, adorably protective of his family, and looks so good with a gun. And then together? Brothers. I would totes go home with them both!

No comments:
Post a Comment