No really, I tell such lame stories ALL. THE. TIME. And because of this, my token ending phrase is "and then I found $20" cause every once and a while people believe me and get excited and like my story. And then I explain I lied just to get their attention. =]
Haha anyway, for real. Lent? Is gonna be a freaking nightmare. I'm required to work every Friday till Easter and it's apparently busy all the damn time. GREAT! I mean, I really do like when people are actually there cause otherwise I'd get bored... but I don't like not being able to use the restroom for four hours. No bueno.
So to continue this trend of not angsty/ranting-ness... I'm really excited about my glee club. =] No, seriously, we started A Choired Taste here at UTSA and we had our first music rehearsal today with "Seasons of Love" which is done by many groups, I know, but everyone loves it and it's such a great message so how can you not like? ALSO... at TMEA Convention this past weekend I bought 6 songs for us to possibly do so I'm muyyy excited! [P.S. TMEA = Texas Music Educators Association]
Um... what else... OH! I started observing at my school yesterday! (oh BTW I'm in an education class and have to get 20 hours of observation. I'm assigned at an elementary school and the kids are super adorable.) I'm pumped to really get into helping out cause yesterday was sit and sorta interact but not really cause we (me and one of my SAI sister's- we're at the same school!) didn't know what was going on. But we're really impressed because kids NOWADAYS get so much more music knowledge then I did when I was in elementary music class. They're learning, like, THEORY! It's intense.
I've noticed I always say so much in my posts. I should learn to make them shorter and more to the point. Though I don't always have a point... hahaha! =P No bigs. LO GADOL!
(Anyone out there get that? Probably not...)
Roses,
Allison
I like Fish Wednesday! Mr. Man works at Fish City back in the town center, and he was talking about how ridiculously busy it was tonight too. Are you a waitress? If so, just think of how much money you'll make in tips! :)
ReplyDeletehaha no not a waitress. we don't have a wait staff. i worked cashier, which meant typing order after order and order... from 5-9 straight.
ReplyDelete