Friday, February 19, 2010

Freaking Friday

I enjoy Friday, most of the time. Today's Friday has been a little on the "meh" side though. One of my gay's spent the night and he hogs the bed and never allows me to fall asleep, so I'm exhausted. Then music theory class was actually good today- I understood everything going on! Yay! After that was my education class, which was a lot of group discussion. THEN we find ourselves in choir. I love choir, really, I do. But lately I keep getting majorly irritated because there are some people holding us back and we're only "as strong as our weakest link" so we go over the same stuff over, and over, and over... and the director gets irritated too.

So I'm irritated, and exhausted, and my back/stomach hurts, and I have to work tonight. The first Friday of lent. At a seafood restaurant. We remember Ash Wednesday, yeah? Well, that's every Friday for the next however long Lent lasts. (Sorry, I'm Jewish and have no idea)

But... I mean really looking at it my Friday isn't that bad. I'm just in a wonky mood. I wanna sleep for days... Which is normal haha.

I also really want to meet a guy who might be good for me too- that would be nice. Mister P (my new name for the 'love of my life' best friend... yeah...) will probably never ever happen and I mostly accept that, even though I want to bash his head in for not acting like my best friend anymore... Mister Band guy didn't work cause we're "too different," but whatever. We probably really wouldn't have worked but I wish he had told ME this first before other people. And then lately there's been this weirdo guy who many of my fraternity sisters tell me is nutso so I'm staying away.

So goals for the weekend: Get some sleep. Relax. Don't kill anyone at work.

Roses,
Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment