Monday, February 8, 2010

The Good, The Bad, The Annoying?

So we'll start at annoying and go backwards so we end on a good note :)

THE ANNOYING:
1. Complaining. I don't mean, like, ALL complaining because sometimes the complaining is worth it. It's all a matter of opinion of course, and I my fact am sitting here complaining NOW but... it's my blog and I'll do what I want. :)
So, the complaining I mean... is the unnecessary complaining. Like... people who stare at the dish pile as it gets bigger and bigger and then they FINALLY clean it and complain the entire time. And then Facebook rant about not being other people's maids. I'm like... uh, okay. I didn't realize it was irritating you that bad. I just hadn't gotten to doing the dishes. But if you had asked me nice and polite like I would have gladly done it.

2. Opinionated People. DON'T GET HASTY! Before you yell at me, listen. (or, I guess, read in this case) I mean those people who HAVE to have their opinion heard in EVERY. SINGLE. SITUATION. Or not even a situation, they just have to shove their beliefs down your throat because they want to. And especially when they talk to you like their OPINION is right, that's it, no questions asked, you are WRONG if you don't believe what they believe. It. Drives. Me. Up. The. Wall.

3. The people in choir who are constantly holding us back, making the director treat us ALL like we're children, and/or DON'T FREAKING SING. Like, seriously, this is a college choir made up of A LOT of music majors. If you're NOT a music major and you are just in choir for fun, that's great, but PLEASE write notes in your music because you WILL NOT remember what the director said last class and then we have to stop, reiterate what we SHOULD be doing, and start over again.
THEN, today in choir I almost punched someone in the face. We're singing a part and I just cannot find my note. We stop. I look and notice that the note I need to be singing is being sung by another part right before so I listen for it... and hear nothing. THE THREE GIRLS BEHIND ME SHOULD BE SINGING THAT NOTE. But I cannot hear them AT ALL. I can hear the girl IN FRONT of me, but not the THREE behind me. It's very irritating.

Alright, lets move on.

THE BAD:
1. I need to get on a work out schedule PRONTO. I just never have freaking time, then when I do I'm tired (slash lazy) and everyone else goes at other times... bleh.

2. My parent's are probably filing for bankruptcy. My dad has been unemployed for like 2 years and my mom doesn't exactly make a lot of money... Thank God I have financial aid for school.

THE GOOD:
1. I saw DEAR JOHN yesterday with a boy :) I hope that goes well, but not saying too much so I don't jinx it...

2. I saw THE PROPOSAL on Saturday at my Voice Studio party! It was a fun evening :) Eating, Catch Phrase, and that movie? Awesome!

3. I have the BEST little sister ever. (SAI- not a real sister haha)

And... that's all for now. :)

Roses,
Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment