Friday night I was scheduled to work at 5:30 but accidentally got there an hour early (tsss). I didn't have to leave though, they let me clock in early! (Whoop!) It was lent which meant REALLY FREAKING BUSY ALL NIGHT, but I also stayed another 30 minutes (double Whoop! more money). After work I went to my friend Jessica's (my "not so secret lover," but that's a story for another time lol) and we watched ZOMBIELAND- which was hilarious AND terrifyingly gory. We had to watched JOHN TUCKER MUST DIE after cause we were a little freaked, and I surprised her boyfriend by hiding in her bed when he got there... hahaha (Whoop?)
Saturday I slept in and then went shopping with Jessica, where I got my cartilage pierced! (WHOOP!) Then I worked again and it was pretty busy again (tsss) and then I got to go home and put on the new dress I bought at Target the other day! :) (Whoop!!!) We were supposed to have a soda party but it didn't really happen (tsss) but we did go to my friend Ryan's 21st birthday party! (Whoop!) It was real chill and it ended as a normal music major party does... with singing Happy Birthday (harmonies included) and karaoke. (Whoop!)
I had to work at 11:00 this morning (tsss) but I got in some extra time (more hours!) AND got jolly bucks in the process! (Whoop!) This means I'll get a couple free meals. :) I then came home and took a nap which was SUPPOSED to be an hour... but lasted 2.5 (Whoop AND tsss?). Then my roommate Elizabeth got my addicted to Criminal Minds while I was attempting to finish my homework... which I did and we're STILL watching CM. (Whoop!)
So I had a good weekend. I'm a little tired from lots of work, which I will continue Monday and Tuesday... but I enjoyed my time. :)
Uhm photos of the cartilage piercing, please!
ReplyDelete