Monday morning, around 4 am, I had what we think was an anxiety/panic attack. It was short, only 30 minutes (compared to the 5 hours last December) so that was good. But since then I've been trying to figure out WHAT would make me freak out so bad. I mean, I woke to my heart pounding so I don't know what physically made it happen. But mentally... I've been thinking, and it's not helping at ALL. It's making me feel more stressed out and shit. I hate it!
I've come to realize I worry and stress about every little thing. I over analyze, think about the same thing over and over, think the worse of things... and now I'm just making myself sick. My chest is hurting again and I don't want it to happen again...
Bleh. Thinking about seeing a counselor/therapist? Trying meditation? Yoga? I don't know at this point...
No comments:
Post a Comment