Last weekend was a whole lot of working; lent was busy as always. I did some hanging out too, went to a late "house warming" party and met THE cutest dog, and on Monday we played kickball! It was sooo fun too. I'm totally not athletically inclined at all, but I managed to kick the ball and not get straight out, score a few runs, and catch the ball too! :)
Tuesday the original plan was to fly home and drive to get my car on Thursday... but being SB, the flights were bad so my mom asked me to try getting a ride to Temple, TX to get my car and drive home... well, this was attempted... but then my ride's car got a flat tire. Yeah. Didn't get to Temple that day. The next day I flew home, spent less than 24 hours home before driving to Temple with my dad.
...THEN I was driving to San Antonio... got less than 20 miles away from Temple and my emergency light came back on. I pulled over, had to get towed back to Temple and I'm now driving a rental. It's probably internal sooo they have to pull the motor apart or something. GREAT. Not.
Anyways. I got home Thursday, worked lent again, worked today, having a movie night... work all day tomorrow... the end. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment