So I'm gonna hop through topics here. First off being my getting kicked out of class on Monday. Yes, you read correctly,
KICKED. OUT. I have never, ever been kicked out of class... I rarely ever walk out of class. But we were taking a Bingo Quiz and the professor said if you were using your laptop for notes to not be Googling answers and was up at the top watching. I had my theory homework on my screen so I could multitask and she comes right up behind me and says
"Did you not understand me? Pack up your things and leave." I was shocked, and embarrassed, and I ran out as quick as possible to go cry in the bathroom. I sent her an email later explaining I didn't mean to disobey her rules (since I thought we only weren't allowed to be Googling... not doing other things) and all she said was
"I'm sure you understand I was trying to keep the class engaged in what was going on in class." Um... so you had to call me out in front of the entire class and make them think I'm a cheater instead of quietly saying
"stick to this subject" or something? I dunno, maybe I'm fully in the wrong, but just... gr.
Anyway, Tuesday our MIT's (members in training) for SAI finished up their fundraiser with the Pie-An-SAI portion. It was hilarious and awesome! I am so proud of the girls for getting their stuff done and keeping up with everything. :)
Thursday morning (like 5 am) my roommates and many friends left for NYC with the Women's Alumnae Choir. They were going to sing at Carnegie Hall and I miss them!!! I also sang in seminar and it went really well.
Friday-today I've pretty much been keeping busy with work, cleaning around the apartment, and a little bit of hanging out. Tonight has been way fun because I'm having a "sleep over" with one of my sisters and we watched Varsity Blues and now we're reading old Cosmo's and being silly. :)
Roses,
Allison
No comments:
Post a Comment